Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tag

I'm lacking the inspiration to blog about random stuff. So I'm not gonna blog as frequent...no more 3 posts a week=p

Hence, I am finally gonna do the meme that wenjie tagged me with....3 days ago at least >.<

5 things in my bag
my bible
pens and pencils
masking tape
scissors + penknife
water bottle

5 things in my purse? wallet?
money
credit card
student id
library card
pink pigs

5 favorite things in my room
my bible
my guitar
my hair grooming kit
the pencil box i keep at home with all the precious stuff
the little guitar my cousin got for me .. from bali i think

5 things i'm currently in to
guitar , i feel so noob
lots and lots of devotion.. lately
writing stuff.. not telling
reading books..
not watching stuffs on my comp

5 people i tag
leland
leland
leland
leland
Leland Rox my SOX! !1!

Comic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Songs stolen from Jon ~ Tee hee

Website Traffic Counter